Saturday, December 29, 2012

Diva challenge 100...

whew...I'm finally catching up!  The Diva has her own tangle named after her, and she deserved to get it after putting 100 challenges out there for all of us.  I love seeing what she comes up with, and this one is super.  I didn't quite know what to do with this new tangle....so here it is.



I tried to get all three styles, but the 'foxtrot' one is spread into the four corners. And I threw in mini ones scattered because no other tangle seemed to fit for filling in those spaces.  This time I didn't want quite so much white, so there they are!

 I like the take on the circular piece with the extra pointy pieces thrown in.  Maria did it in one of her samples, and I stole the idea for my rock and roll part.

2 comments:

Sherrie and Becky said...

this is great-love the incorporation of all 3, and the "fill-in pieces"

Anne's tangle blog said...

Your tile is great!!!