In this close up hopefully you can see the "kneeses"
And a couple more close-ups
I tried to find every 'heart' shape tangle that I could to work into this ZIA and I also found out accidentally how to make a flow of color on a plate. I can color in solid, but I hadn't thought I could make a soft muted background type of color til I tried to 'erase' a tangle I had put in the middle in the biggest heart. I used alcohol to see if I could erase the ink and found there was so much color from the pattern that it made a big pinkish mess. So I thought of smoothing it out in the section, and then patted it all over with the Q-tip I was using. Waited til it dried and put fresh red lines on the outside edge and there it was.... a background on a plate.
Meanwhile, I also worked on a couple 'critters' ZIA's .
Same with the bunny rabbit. Used as many 'soft' looking tangles as I could find and then added a fantasy garden around him. These are both 8" x 10" to fit in a standard frame. The sepia browns I felt would go nice with a wood like maple.