Thursday, December 27, 2012

Catching up...

Been busy, but still got in some drawing.  Haven't done the challenges lately as I kept being pulled to try something else.
Like water coloring...
Did this as a template for a ZIA and thought it might be worth scanning and keeping for a different take at a later time.  I'm using an inexpensive set of colors in a plastic box, til I see whether I want to pursue this further.  Here is the fist  attempt with this as the background...

I'm always second-guessing myself and this one made me unsure as to whether I should have put the clouds and 'birds' in the pic.  But the space looked so empty before I did.  Let me know in comments what you think, please??

Also did a zentangle classic.  Black and white and just patterns, no particular theme.  Was in the mood.




Then I got that second snowflake dish done...A matching blue, but I liked the patterns better...



Now that I have a bit more time, I am going to try to catch up on challenges...

No comments: