Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Zendala 34 on a plate...


Doin that 'killin' two birds with one stone' thing.  Wanted to do the challenge, but really wanted to do another plate.  Naturally, why not do both???  Here is my challenge on a very pale green Ikea plate.  Love the black on this muted color, rather than stark white.

Sorry I couldn't get a clearer close-up.  I am a bit tired and don't have the energy to do it all over again. The major change I did was that straight line from the points.  I arched them to get something out to the edges of the plate.  And I liked the softer look of round to go with the rest of the pattern.

Hope it fits the bill...



5 comments:

Tangles and More said...

Looks really great. Do you use Microns for the tangles? How do you seal them?

Anne's tangle blog said...

Lovely!!! The border is quite fragile and gives the zendala a lacy look.

Unknown said...

Donald: I don't seal them, and I have a full page on all that I do if you are interested. Just hit the tab at the top of the blog on Zentangle Plates. Thanks for wondering.

ledenzer said...

There is an old classic beauty to this one!

Anna O. said...

What a beautiful plate! I love how this turned out.