Monday, October 01, 2012

Zendala Challenge 25

This was a fun one!!  I had to start a second one, because I missed the fact that there were threeeeee different size triangles, not two.  So I put my pattern in the wrong one as I went around the circle. 

Next try, I got it right and went searching thru patterns to see what would work well starting small at the bottom of the triangle and get bigger as it went up.  I think I found pretty good ones, but this challenge took forever the way I chose to do it.  Lots of detail, then shading , then trying to decide what to put on the very outside edge. 

Took a break and went looking at whatever work had arrived at the bright owl's page.  Well, they were great, but I heard the same mumble on many of them.  It was a HARD one to figure out in most cases.  And I stole the idea of a ribbon around the outside edge.  Already forgot who did it, but thanks for the inspiration.  Gotta practice it some more 'cause yours looked much better than mine......lol



5 comments:

Kreanimo said...

Great work!

Anne's tangle blog said...

Very nice and detailed zendala!

Unknown said...

Really pretty--great choice of patterns and beautifully drawn!

Phoenix said...

This is so intricate and beautiful!

Sue Sharp said...

Nicely intricate - I especially like your viney leaves