Monday, October 22, 2012

Diva Challenge 92

My darned micron 5 pen is quite drying out, so I decided to go with my color pens and do this stripes string in two colors.  I have an order on the way with new pens, but this made me go for something different, and that is usually a good thing.  Creatively....

Went for brown and orange for an 'autumn' look, but it came out just- different.  Maybe I needed a bit of yellow or something.  It comes out very bold when you use pens that have so much flow to them.
Don't hesitate for even a sec or you get toooooo much color!

I can tell I'm feeling much better, 'cause I want to get to work on my NEXT challenge waiting to be done!!!

12 comments:

lifeofdeb said...

Very fun and festive looking.

Susan said...

Very clever! Love your fall color.

Alice said...

very fall-ish - like the colors. and the patterns you chose. nice penwork!

Susan said...

Ooooo...love it with the color! Very pretty!

katydidsworld said...

I like how you used the colors and the combination of patterns. Nicely done!

ledenzer said...

Love the mixture of color and I like that you striped and then broke free!

Anne's tangle blog said...

A great zia!! I love the fact (as LeeAnn said) that you broke free. My intention was to do that too, but it did'nt work out very well.

Lila Popcheff said...

Glad your feeling better :)) such a lovely tile - works well with your chosen colours!

tanglewithlinda.wordpress.com said...

This tile is quite lovely and does remind me of the fall.

Helen said...

Your pen running out gave you a great alternative! Love this with the added colour :)

Gloria said...

I really like your color choice. Thanks for the "heads up" on too much ink coming out of the colored pens! What is that pattern on the top left corner? I never saw it before.

Claire said...

Great stripes and great colours