Monday, October 22, 2012

Diva Challenge 92

My darned micron 5 pen is quite drying out, so I decided to go with my color pens and do this stripes string in two colors.  I have an order on the way with new pens, but this made me go for something different, and that is usually a good thing.  Creatively....

Went for brown and orange for an 'autumn' look, but it came out just- different.  Maybe I needed a bit of yellow or something.  It comes out very bold when you use pens that have so much flow to them.
Don't hesitate for even a sec or you get toooooo much color!

I can tell I'm feeling much better, 'cause I want to get to work on my NEXT challenge waiting to be done!!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very fun and festive looking.

Susan said...

Very clever! Love your fall color.

Alice said...

very fall-ish - like the colors. and the patterns you chose. nice penwork!

Susan said...

Ooooo...love it with the color! Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

I like how you used the colors and the combination of patterns. Nicely done!

ledenzer said...

Love the mixture of color and I like that you striped and then broke free!

Anne's tangle blog said...

A great zia!! I love the fact (as LeeAnn said) that you broke free. My intention was to do that too, but it did'nt work out very well.

Poppie_60 said...

Glad your feeling better :)) such a lovely tile - works well with your chosen colours!

tanglewithlinda.wordpress.com said...

This tile is quite lovely and does remind me of the fall.

Helen said...

Your pen running out gave you a great alternative! Love this with the added colour :)

Gloria j Zucaro said...

I really like your color choice. Thanks for the "heads up" on too much ink coming out of the colored pens! What is that pattern on the top left corner? I never saw it before.

Claire Warner said...

Great stripes and great colours