Saturday, February 25, 2006

Allzheimers Quilt

Took a break from the postcards to make a slightly larger (9"x12")one for the Allzheimers fund raiser at this nice site...
http://store.yahoo.com/mallerypressllc/index.html
At my age, it is something that worries me just a bit most of the time, and quite a lot when I do something really forgetful and dumb!!
This was a fun try with free-motion quilting on my machine. Had to change colors quite a few times and could probably do it in my sleep now. It's kinda semi-abstract and I had fun doing it. I can only hope it raises a bit of money for the nice folks who are going through all the trouble to do this great thing for the research.




Here is a close up of "The Chase"



Now back to my postcards. I have so many ideas my fingers can't keep up with my brain. Think maybe I better start writing myself some notes.

No comments: