Made some neat bookmarks using my DH's laminator. Put eight of them on my ETSY shop. I just fused the pieces, rather than stitching, as the stitches would have made it too bulky.
Then I went back to work on that lime/forest green sampler quilt and finished the last block. All those little squares didn't quite match up the way they were supposed to, but this quilt is one I am keeping, so I am less fussy.
Added a pic of this one I had done a few weeks ago.
Then brought the twelve pieces up to the bedroom rug to see the effect and re-arrange the squares many,many,many times til I decided this might do.