Friday, July 11, 2008

Baby Quilt coming along nicely


and faster than I expected. Took a shot last night of this much of it. Got the blocks made and laid them on the border and triangles material to see how it would go. I love the colors together, and am pleased that my ability to choose coordinates seems to be improving. I used to always have one color that didn't seem to work. And I wouldn't discover it til after the quilt was mostly made.

I like this one totally and am going to have trouble giving it away. Except the woman receiving it is so worthy of getting my best effort. She has diabetes of the worst kind, she needs needles every day, not like mine that is diet-controlled. She lost a baby already and we have all been praying she would make it all the way with this one. So far, she is doing just fine.

No comments: