Saturday, March 26, 2016

Playing...practice, practice, practice

Whichever way you want to look at it, it is still great fun!  These are little 4 x 6 cards so if one turns out really bad I can just toss it.
Loved how this one turned out, using the edge of a credit card to manipulate the inks.


This was inspired from one I saw in my AI group.  I liked hers better, but this one came out pretty cool too.  What looks gray here is actually silver, so it shimmers at the right angles.


With this one I waited till the inks were almost dry to drag the card through in a zigzag pattern.  I love the results...will do this again!


Loved the color merges that happened in this and the card edge was used while the inks were still pretty moist so it blurred nicely into a different look.  

No comments: