Saturday, March 05, 2016

Catching up...again!

I've had a long break from the blog, and a lot has been going on.  I am still doing glass totems, still doing zentangle on plates and paper, still sewing ....BUT I found a new fun thing to play with

ALCOHOL INKS ...  like this


It involves white tile I already had, 91% isophryl alcohol you can by at the pharmacy, and these great alcohol inks in little bottles in so many colors.  

...so I made many sets of fun colors to sell in the shops I am working with...YES I have gotten into The Fantastic Umbrella Factory shop called South County Artisians Loft, down in Charlestown, RI.  

And I am still in a small shop in Old Lyme, Ct.  Then there is a little space in a building that houses many shops, like a mini-mall, in Middletown.  

And I have two local places that are looking good for this year...still trying to see what they might like of my many selections.

I have done a bit of sewing and come up with a cute portable personel mug in a patchwork style case.  Here are a few






I think that might be enough catching up for the moment...See you for more tomorrow.

No comments: