Thursday, December 30, 2010

Crazy Carrot Cupcakes...

Yup, that's what I'm calling them. The healthiest cupcake I will probably ever make. I needed something that would taste good with cream cheese frosting, as there was a ton of it left from making the red velvet cake.

There are fruit and veggies in it, so it is just barely a cupcake... But I'm sitting here eating it and it is quite delicious!! Carrots and raisins and pineapple and nuts, and whole wheat flour. It's kinda lunch and dessert at the same time!


And after a bit of rest and then a walk with the dog, I tackled another biscoti. This one is a Pecan Cranberry one. The interesting ingredient is a box of corn muffin mix. Made for a very tasty biscotti. I like this idea of different flavors other than what the stores offer.

No comments: