Friday, April 01, 2005

Terragen has to wait...

I know I was going to get into the Terragen program, but my son from Vt. just moved back home with his lady. We built the apt. over our second garage for him, and he left about three years ago to try Vt. Now they are back!!!!!!!!! I'm obviously pleased to have my kids close by.

Also, my grandson is in a tech school, and chose culinary class as his fav. So off we went yesterday to get his first chef hat, coat, and cute houndstooth pants. I never knew chefs wore houndstooth!! Coool,and so cute on him. He is not quite 15 and almost at tall as his grandpa. He is 6 ft, and getting close to my husband's 6'5"!! I think he might just make it. There is enough growing time left.

Another exciting thing for me is the arrival of my new DELL 'puter. My oldie insisted on freezing at the most inoportune times. I got fed up and now this nice big screen and non-stop machine make working on the 'puter more fun and less stress. Will get back to serious bloging soon!

No comments: