Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Diva challenge 102

Okay, I did this without reading thoroughly  the instructions given by the Diva.  I saw Helen's adorable flower and the other great ones she did. And I thought okay I will try putting these two together.  But when I tried the auraknot, I went slightly crazy trying to get all the petals to work under and over.  So I started another one and only put six points instead of twelve.   And then I had to add a few little tendrils.
THEN I read Diva directions and realized I shouldn't be adding extra stuff.....

Can you look at it and maybe ignore the tendrils???  I did try something different in striping the auraknot and lining the bunzo for a new look.

I will try to get time to do another and do it correctly.

10 comments:

distangleart said...

Wow, I love your deign. It looks like a corsage of bunzo's.

Didisch said...

Love what you did with the coloring of the stripes, you did switch the to tangles. Great creative idea. Love it.

Donald Wilka said...

Like the contrast created with the lines and the fill.

Helen said...

I love the way you have striped the auraknot. Your combination is beautiful, and the tendrils are perfect, so, sorry, not ignoring them. LOL.

Susan said...

Opening up bunzo (with striping your stripes) really changes Bunzo. Wonderful idea!

Anne's tangle blog said...

Beautifil Cat. I love what you did with Bunzo.

Sue said...

Beautifully done - love the way you've colored/striped the tangles because it really does give each of them a new look.

Tangle Jam said...

You have managed to give auraknot a bunzo contrast and vice versa. Beautiful.

Rae McCurdy said...

Even though it turned out very nice, I like what you did to Bunzo and I like the tendrils, even though I'm supposed ignore them. :-)

ledenzer said...

My favorite part is the bunzo....so freely drawn! I also feel the auraknot was beautifully executed!